Thread: MobileRead July 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:19 AM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I think I had auto-inserted "first" in the description for Modern Literature. Incorrectly, it seems.

So even a classic could be chosen for Modern Literature if there happens to be a publication of that classic in the last 10 years? And I'm guessing that would be most of them wouldn't it?
Since Modern Literature is going to lose, next time I'll modify the definition to Originally published within the last 10 years.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote