View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #308
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
I have really enjoyed the Sherlock series (BBC) but did not like the fairly recent Robert Downey Jr movies
It's not surprising. The Robert Downey Jr ones were designed to be action/thrillers, which is definitely what Sherlock Holmes fans would expect. Not. On the plus side, they have increased the number of teenagers who read Sherlock Holmes. I'm most acquainted with Basil Rathbone, but I see Netflix (disks) has a fair number of movies done in the 80s starring Jeremy Brett. Added them to my wish list.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote