View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 08:08 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleLouring View Post
...Do we have to have finished them? I gave up on the last 3 chapters of this truly terrible fantasy book that turned out to be more like a bizarre Harlequin romance.
I was sooo close to finishing it, but I just couldn't take the male lead angsting or the stupidity of the female lead anymore.

Can't really think of an awful book I have loved... I'll get back to you on that.

Absolutely not!

Torture can only go so far before death occurs!

A choice excerpt, perhaps?
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote