View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:15 PM   #4
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
Explain more please....
So when you tap "Import" -> "Download Books" you do see the "WiFi Book Catalogs" with your calibre library listed? (and your local machine address showing as you say). If that is so then I would think it is connecting.

What happens when you tap on the calibre catalog?

(as info.. mine also automatically connects using the computer local name and not the ip address. That's ok. Mine connects every time. (assuming calibre server is running)
From what I've noticed, MegaReader appends .local to the computer name (e.g. MyMac.local). Works with Macs by default (perhaps Linux, too?), doesn't usually work with Windows (unless the .local is explicitly added to the computer name in network settings or via local DNS).
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote