View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 05:25 PM   #186
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I don't like not being able to delete Samples directly on Nook. I can archive them, but deleting them requires logging on to my account on B&N.com and doing it there. I probably go through 10 or more samples before deciding to buy 1 book, so it just adds to clutter.

And it's annoying that the 'Buy Now' is on every page. I know how to buy books from the Library listing, I don't need a virtual salesperson following me around the store and offering to take my money.
Same as the NOOKcolor. The stuff you mention has been moaned and groaned about with that device. Nothing's changed -- simply ported to the Touch.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote