View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 11:52 PM   #9
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneAZ View Post
I guess I'm a little confused. How do you "power off"? I can only get it to go to sleep mode (with the book cover showing). I read another thread that said that is when it is powered off - when the book cover is showing.
I tried holding the power button down for like 20 seconds, and it still goes to the book cover. How do you power down to get 40 days on the battery?

Can you clarify please?
Thanks!
the book cover will always show up. powered off or sleep mode.

it'll say above the cover - powered off -
or it'll say
- sleep mode press power to turn on -

that is the only difference but you'll notice power consumption for sure.
if you're reading and know you're going back to the book soon then just press and tap the power button to sleep

if you know you won't read till the next day then hold the power button down and it'll power off.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote