View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by K8HW View Post
Thanks for the advice on using the reading list plugin. I put books on the reading list just as a reminder of what I have planned to read and the sequence. Great for keeping track of reading whole series in the proper order. I wish there was a way to export the info from the reading list to put into a file.
Use the reading list to "view" the list, then create a catalog of what you see. For example, if you want the list on the device, create an epub catalog and send it to the device. If you want it in a spreadsheet, create a csv catalog.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote