View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:35 PM   #89
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
Is there any way to add font sizes without rooting? There are several fonts that I really like, but I don't like using them on my Kindle Paperwhite because all of the available sizes are either too small, or too big while using that font. Fanwood Text, for instance, a font I like to use on my Kindle Keyboard, appears too large on my Paperwhite.
No sorry, not that I am aware of. Right now the only way to do that is by jailbreaking and installing JBPatch. For me the biggest benefit of JBPatch is the ability to reduce margins for mobi books, and of course hyphenation.

Ixtab, you rock. Have one on me:
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote