View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:59 PM   #155
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
I'm finding I love these DRM-free models. I'm so glad that this thread introduced me to DANL and Carina Press.
Samhain is another DRM Free publisher. All their new releases are automatically 30% off the first week they are out. Now and then they have coupons. Their Retro Romance line is pure mainstream romance backtitles.

I try to support all these places. Samhain was the pioneer well actually Ellora Cave was but they are mainly Erotic Romance although their newer Blush line is suppose to be normal romance.
EC is also DRM free when bought from the publisher's site.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote