View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #4
jjansen
J
jjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjjansen can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: SONY PRS 505/300, iRex DR800SG, Nook
I will try TJays appbrain suggestion again. I tried it at the beginning and had issues. I can't test it until I get to my hotel this evening where I will have wifi access. It would be nice if that solved the "no android device" issue. A few internet sites that I tried to download from all pointed me back to the android market and I still had download issues because of that error msg.

Dorino mentioned using the "list" view in CoolReader. Where do you see that? All I see is "open files" and I have been navigating via my file structure. Is that what you meant?

I can't reiterate enough how something as simple as showing the current book's cover page as a screen saver feels like such a super feature given that it isn't core to finding or actually reading a book. None the less I love that feature!
jjansen is offline   Reply With Quote