View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 11:15 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hike_gc View Post
After spending a very unsuccessful hour doing an online chat with Sony this evening, I was essentially blown off with the "The problem is you don't know how to use a computer" attitude. I'm not so sure Sony even admits version 3 has a problem. They did say to call the ebook library support line which I doubt I will decide I have that much time to waste.
Did they get onto your computer with remote control software? If not, then I would say that they don't know how to do support.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote