View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 02:09 PM   #13
Leaping Gnome
Evangelist
Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Leaping Gnome once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
I found last night you can! You can turn the pages with the little joystick. I remember specifically accidentally hitting it to the left and the page going back one. Of course this was about 2:00am as I was trying to finish a book, so it might be my crazy sleep-deprived imagination.

Besides that, I have sometimes found myself holding the bottom with my right hand, with the thumb on the front and my fingers on the back. I can change the pages with the bottom left circle this way. It's not as comfortable as the left hand/side buttons, but it's good for changing positions.
Leaping Gnome is offline   Reply With Quote