View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 03:48 PM   #218
khahoon
Connoisseur
khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.khahoon can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: generic
Btw I just realized that this plugin duplicates books on the device if one copies a book to device to couple times. While this sounds like a reasonable behaviour, would not it be much better if it would just overwrite books if they match? It would be very nice if there was an option to define this behavior in the plugin menu.

I have found this issue accidentally. I just thought that I could update the metadata on the device by copying over them, which led me to discover that my books on Kobo were duplicated.

thanks

Last edited by khahoon; 07-19-2013 at 04:40 PM.
khahoon is offline   Reply With Quote