View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Reid View Post
But I'm getting away from my original query, as I'd still like to know if Amazon has anything against open font licences.
I guess I wasn't aware that was the main question. Although the exact meaning of the part of the guide you quoted isn't entirely clear to me, I certainly never interpreted it as them having something "against" open font-licenses.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote