View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:30 PM   #5
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Is it wrong that this is the first time I've heard any mention of a "Smashwords curse"? The only complaints I've head about it were people not liking the internal ePub coding, someone who didn't like Smashwords' ISBN service, and then someone whose dream was to sign with a big publisher and felt that I should be honored to grant a big publisher exclusive rites.

Nothing about a curse anywhere in that. Someone mind filling me in?
I am being a bit dramatic with "curse" but if you look through old posts you will see people posting things like "the reason you are not selling better on Kobo is because of smashwords" and things like that. So "curse" is my summary of all that.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote