View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:05 PM   #18
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I've been pretty thrilled with my HD+, too. I waited until there were solid reports of getting Google Play working, but to my surprise I was impressed with the stock experience. All my top priorities were met out-of-the-box, and on the 2.0.2 software I found the launcher, reader and browser quite responsive. I did install Play and there are apps that make great use of this screen (Sketchbook Pro is pretty fantabulous, though I'm still getting better results "finger painting" than using a stylus).

More than anything I'm using it as a comic reader, and while I'm sticking with Perfect Viewer so far, the stock reader does just fine with CBZs, so if I felt like doing a mass conversion I could go stock for that, too.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote