View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 11:32 AM   #141
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I Own the Dawn looks fabulous....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It does. I'm pretty sure it's a sequel to Night Is Mine which I bought when it came out.
You notice it says "early access"? I bought "The Night Is Mine" last month and put "I Own the Dawn" on my wishlist because it wasn't due out till I think the middle of August. Yay! It is a sequel of sorts in that it picks up after "The Night" but focuses on a different set of characters. The preview chapter in the back of "The Night" has me practically salivating to get my hands on this one.

Quote:
Do we still get extra off on featured authors and selections or was that just a special in May?
We should get the same discounted prices as last month on the other selections / featured authors. I'll buy at least one either way. Probably more than one. I really want to support what DANL is doing. And support my habit at the same time.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote