View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 06:05 PM   #25
beautifulsoup
Addict
beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beautifulsoup ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many ereaders.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulsoup View Post
Egad, I just got one of those 1001 errors - for the first time; and I buy a lot of books from Kobo.

I'll wait to see what happens, I guess...

ETA: Oh, for crying out loud. I just got my receipt. No book title. Jeez. Off to customer service, I guess.
Grrr... it has been 51 hours since I got off the phone with Kobo, and got my email saying that my issue had been sent to Tier 2.

I have heard nothing from Tier 2 yet.

ETA: See Post #12 in this Thread. Ninjalawyer's advice is very good. Posting there got the job done.

Last edited by beautifulsoup; 02-16-2012 at 07:14 AM.
beautifulsoup is offline   Reply With Quote