View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 02:53 PM   #71
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirl8 View Post
I think the main advantages of the 5.0.3 update are faster page turns and more precise "touch". Anybody willing to attempt a patch to uninstall the update, should consider to leave at least those features in place, if possible.
Thanks for pointing out these advantages!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirl8 View Post
BTW there's another issue to consider, closely related to the 6-tap bug. After 6 swipes (when you want to go to prev/next chapter) the display is not refreshen and stops responding, unless you tap on the top to bring down the menu bar. I think it was still there in previous firmware, maybe someone can confirm.
I HAD 5.0.0 firmware and I'm quite sure it didn't have the 6 page turn issue. Now because I have activated brilliant auto-rotation proposed by Mehdi, I'm not sure if this issue is caused by the firmware or Mahdi's auto-rotation but it wasn't in 5.0.0.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 01-19-2012 at 05:04 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote