View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 04:09 PM   #63
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena View Post
Oh no! I just bought one of the Woot deals, I hope they keep the website up long enough for me to download the Ermine update!
I'm sure they will. They must know that their stock is being sold off, and that new purchasers need a change to register their devices, get the upgrade etc.

If they were going to go off the air while devices were still selling, I'm sure they would have done it by now! My guess is they at least wait until none of the official resellers have any stock left. If they're still letting us go nuts in the forum, there's no reason to shut down the rest of the website.
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote