Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:11 AM   #7
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I understand that the Chineese government has chosen to filter out a lot of web sites but citizens have figured out how to get around these restrictions. If mobile read one of the cites that you need to circumvent government restrictions?
the Internet service providers in my country do the same thing: they stop us from using Facebook (and some other sites which I don't know for sure ) but there are smart guys who always figure out how to get us through

but MobileRead is not prohibited, at least in where I live.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote