View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 12:36 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Affiliate Links for "arcadata"- October 2011

Here's the new thread for October (*here's a link to my September thread to check out the last bargains I posted there)

Quote:
Okay, so you may know me since I post a lot of free and bargain books in this forum. I did add affiliate links to my posts before (the links look like this-> http://www.amazon.com/Fifth-Woman-Wa...ag=arcadata-20), but I've been told that isn't allowed anymore in the main forum. I'll be allowed to continue to post my affiliate links in this personal thread though.

Basically, what happens is that I earn referral fees (starts at 4%) whenever a visitor follows my link to Amazon.com (for example) and then makes a qualifying purchase. It was a pretty good incentive for me to spend time here sharing any freebies and bargains I found since I would get extra money per month to spend on books & apps!

So, hopefully, if you don't mind me getting a commission, you'll come visit this thread and click on my links when you're planning to buy something! My plan is that I'll be posting any bargains I find in this thread, but I'll continue to post any freebies I find in the main thread.
Here's the first deal for October 1

The Postcard (Amish Country Crossroads Series #1) by Beverly Lewis from Baker Publishing Group ($3.00) is the NOOK Daily Find (Oct 1)

Quote:
Product Description

Best-selling author Beverly Lewis has inspired millions of readers with her tender stories set in the amish country of rural Pennsylvania. She has written over fifty books, including the popular Heritage of Lancaster county titles: The Shunning, The Confession, and The Reckoning.

In a terrible accident, Rachel Yoder loses her husband, her son, and her unborn child. Now, Rachel leads a reclusive life with her young daughter. Her soul is troubled, and her eye-sight has mysteriously dimmed. But the discovery of an old postcard, hidden for years, is about to change Rachel's world..

Filled with vivid scenes of Amish life, The Postcard is a heart-warming and thought-provoking examination of the powers of faith and healing.