View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 08:54 PM   #14
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
just in case your little darlin' does swallow string, ribbon, whatever.... a lot of times you won't know until it starts coming out... mmm-hmmm! if you are willing for nature to take its course which many vets reccommend, first of all DON'T TRY TO PULL IT THE REST OF THE WAY OUT!!!! second, anytime there is more enough for the cat to start pulling on, snip it off with scissors.

yeah... personal experience
Yes - I'll never forget the sight of a piece of cassette tape dangling below her tail. Or the time I found the rubber band in the litter box embedded in you know what.... This cat is going to be the death of me (or at least of my credit card).
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote