View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 06:08 PM   #15
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
goodreads has recommendations? LOL. I use adblock plus so don't see any adds on my main feed page.
I've never had ads show up in my GR feed, the only ad is a small section down on the side that I usually don't scroll down far enough to see anyway. There is a separate recommendation section based on what is on your shelves but I rarely use that page. More often than not, I find "recommendations" by keeping an eye on what friends are rating and reading - not something you can easily do on Amazon as far as I know.

I for one *really* hope that they keep everything separate. I never use Amazon or Barnes and Noble reviews to decide on a book. Too many "junk" reviews to sift through...always felt the reviews on Goodreads were better quality (whether they were positive or negative).

Was planning to jump ship to LibraryThing if needed...but hearing they are partial owner of that too...
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote