Thread: PRS-T1 Case Sony PRS T1
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:00 AM   #25
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notrite View Post
alot of people are complaining about the plastic gloss over the sides of T1, so maybe a case like below which covers all four sides would be cool and i would see alot of people buying into that:
This is the case I have for my PRS-650 and I removed the inside cover holders with a sharp scalpel and steel rule. Otherwise it is a fantastic case.

Gecko covers are nicely made. I have reviewed one earlier for the Kobo and have one here for the Kobo Touch, which I cannot review properly as obtaining a Kobo Touch has become impossible at this time.

I just bit the bullet and purchased a PRS-T1.

Last edited by sabredog; 10-07-2011 at 07:02 AM.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote