View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:58 AM   #771
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1969 View Post
Hi all,
I recently rooted my Nook Simple Touch because the "Shelves" option was designed by a bunch of morons, and I'd like to customize how I sort my books. Some by author name, others by genre or my own tag. Obviously I can set all of this up in Calibre, I'm just curious if Cool Reader can handle those tags, or if there's another way to custom organize my books?

BTW, kudos to the dev(s) on this. So far, it's the best solution to replace my default reader. Some are too high functioning for the Simple Touch, and some are slow and laggy Cool Reader works wonderfully!
FBReader has sort by title, author, series and tags. CoolReader doesn't do tags and the author sorts on first name and misses some names.

Here is the link: http://fbreader.org/FBReaderJ
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote