View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 07:04 AM   #1700
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
Hi everyone,
I still am using my M92 with what I think is the original firmware. I updated it some years ago, but recently reset it to factory state. (More out of curiosity and to see if some things would look better for me.)

But now I would like to get the latest firmware, only no whistles and bells. Just what is needed for reading pdf's. I can read all of those, only usually the fonts look tiny, and making them larger moves part of the page off screen. Finally trying different things I get it to a for me readable format; font not too small for somewhat easy reading, yet I would still prefer a bit larger font size.

When I go here I don't see the option to download the firmware for my M92 under Support: http://www.onyx-international.com/
"Firmware for M92 V1.8 20130529"

I remember getting this e-reader years ago after it had just come out, and as a fun experiment used it to post on this forum to show it could be done. It took some patience though as it wasn't exactly very fast. ; )

Last edited by Lode; 03-23-2017 at 07:07 AM.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote