View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:43 AM   #129
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
But I can't believe somebody used an invisible energy wave summoned by their mind to move a starfighter out of a bog.....

. and forgetting to bring the bog roll to wipe it off before flying off to save the Galaxy....again. Cheers for saving the Galaxy but your fighter smells like the back end of a pigstye

But I can't believe somebody used an invisible energy wave summoned by their mind to move a starfighter out of a bog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sregener View Post
I think the reason is because the reader has to work harder to suspend disbelief. In other words, I can read a literary novel and believe that everything in there has happened to somebody, somewhere, even if the particulars never all actually happened to one person. But I can't believe somebody used an invisible energy wave summoned by their mind to move a starfighter out of a bog, nor do I believe that somebody created a ring that made the wearer invisible.

Now, those who can suspend disbelief and accept the new rules of a fantasy novel (and even get enjoyment out of knowing and understanding those rules) have no issues enjoying fantasy, but that is not the masses.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote