View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #263
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
A question for those with defective displays -- do the pink and green hues become visible only when the light is turned on (or at least, not set at the lowest level/Amazon's version of 'off') or are they visible all the time, even under good lighting conditions?
Maddeningly enough, mine only become visible when the light is on--usually right at the threshold of where you need it for the given room conditions. Meaning, the only way I can get rid of them is to make my screen just a little too dim to comfortably read in a given room.

(A note on green vs blue--I don't have the best eye for colors and screen issues--which makes me even noticing this stuff more unusual--but what I've been calling blue all along (because it was bluer on my original) does indeed look greener on the replacement, and the alternate color can have hues (to me) of pink, yellow and tan.)

Last edited by Trauma Doll; 10-10-2012 at 09:39 AM.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote