View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 03:41 PM   #2
Katelyn
Addict
Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Katelyn has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocketbook 360, Iphone 3g, Sony 505, REB1200, GEB1150
Looks interesting. I'm rather curious in what they might have coming soon based their About Us page, "More products will be available in the immediate future, like a 7 and 10 inches e-ink, Android based, e-book reader, a MID running Android 2.0 with embedded 3G phone. And much more of course."

Anyone have much experience with reading software for Android? The video shows Aldiko - looked very nice. Unfortunately, it's only 3 hr battery life according to the video which is useless for an ereader.

I also like their philosophy.

- - - - - - -- -

What the heck. I just returned my OpenBook so I went for it. If I don't like it, I'll return it since they have a 10-day, no questions asked return policy. I liked the video Charbax did.

Return Policy

You can return your device within 10 days of receiving it, we will refund the full amount at your wish if you are not happy with it, or for any reason. No questions asked. You just have to send it back to us and we will check if it is in good working order. Promptly drop us an email at returns@enso-now.com as a first step.

Last edited by Katelyn; 03-22-2010 at 04:51 PM. Reason: I bought it!
Katelyn is offline   Reply With Quote