View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 06:51 AM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
How much have our perceptions of reading and writing changed now that you can craft a novel on a laptop and scroll through it on a Nintendo games console? This Christmas could be the moment when our idea of curling up with a fat novel are transformed for ever, says Tim Adams

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2009...ntent=My+Yahoo
______
Dennis
This Christmas I'll be curling up with a fat novel. Even though that novel isn't printed on paper.

For me, nothing has changed, except the ease I can read the books I want. (We'll be going away for 2 weeks. I can read a book a day when I'm on holiday, can you imagine the car we would have to have if I had to bring the paper versions???)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote