Thread: 24 Bones!
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:54 PM   #39
MichaelFStewart
Where tech and story meet
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Bluebells, so sorry to hear that. Please let me know which titles and what happened, and I'll contact the publisher and get the titles to you.

Were these downloads through Amazon? Or Drollerie. Drollerie is extremely responsive, so I encourage you to contact them. If it's through Amazon we can look into it there and in the meantime get you the mobi files which are uploadable to Kindle.

I find it quite upsetting because one of the things I love the most about Drollerie is its awesome formatting.
MichaelFStewart is offline   Reply With Quote