Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 03:39 PM   #57
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl View Post
Hello, can you tell me how you upgraded to Kindle HD ? From what I am reading on your thread, you didn't buy the new Kindle Fire....you simply did an upgrade. I know I am not even close to being as computer literate as yourself, so any info you can give me on how to do this would really be appreciated !!
The key phrase in my post was, "traded it in"....

When I, and others, talk about "upgrading to the Kindle Fire HD", we're talking about taking our existing Kindle Fire (version 1) and trading it in at Best Buy and taking the trade-in allowance for the KF and applying it to the purchase of a Kindle Fire HD. It is not possible to modify the hardware of an original Kindle Fire to make it the hardware equivalent of the HD.

Sorry for the confusion.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote