View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #44
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
This is what my nightmare looks like

I noticed that there is a major difference between the PDFs written as technical documentation and PDF written for learning and books. At least the ones that I have to read. The first category uses the page to the maximum extent, not sure why. Those will be hard to read on a 10"
On top of all the software problems I also get the impression that "size matters", meaning that the diplays are too small for many purposes - on the other hand: some people even want to reduce size by adding margins. Crazy and confusing ereader world.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote