View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 06:52 AM   #31
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkher View Post
tuxor,

Beryll Snyder,

With such margins you get the size of the text itself exactly like in a regular printed on paper book.
Furthermore, if margins are narrow, then on 9.7" screen the line of text is too long for comfortable reading: you have to follow the line along with the eyes and then to search for the beginning of the next line.
Long lines are not good. In the printed book business they know what line length is the best and they try to stick close to it.
So we have different rquirements. I don't need an exact reproduction of a page. I need the page numbers and proper moving from the part I read to the next part.
As far as lines lenght/fonts go, every printed book is set differently - so the exact reproduction produces actually quite different page views on the reader anyway ...
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote