View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 12:41 PM   #1
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
DRM = Don't Read Me

I dunno ... I guess I'm more an ebook reader than an ebook publisher, when all's said and done.

Anyway, BeWrite Books is taking a major stand against DRM. We're even tackling major stores carrying our books and who are trying to insist on it.

There's a wee blogpost of mine a few minutes ago here: http://bewritebooks.blogspot.com/

And if you want DRM-FREE logos, designed by my tech partner, Tony, just lift them.

I've not gone into depth in my post because it's for 'civilians' and anyone who realy gives a damn can find out how their purchaser rights are denied.

Just keep plugging, folks ... DRM = Don't Read Me.

Bestest. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote