View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Canton View Post
I think this is simply a matter of demand exceeding available stock. I have a feeling they'll improve this sooner rather than later. Parts break or wear out and need to be replaced; completely normal.
Actually, I think this is so people with a K1 that has a battery that needs replacing will get so sick and tired of waiting for a new battery from Amazon that they might just get a K2 instead.

If you want a K1 battery, get it from BatteryShip. They say they will ship on March 31, 2009.

http://www.batteryship.com/htmlos/ht...0&model=Kindle

We now know that the backorder for the K1 was so Amazon could stop making new K1s and sell the K2 instead. So why would the K1 battery be anything more then a way to sell more K2?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote