View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #20
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@NiLuJe,

I'm ready to start looking at my Calibre Copy Cover plugin to accommodate your changes for Kindle Touch/Paperwhite screensavers. It will be trivial to add a 758x1024 screensize option to the configuration screen.

Although I've read through this thread I still need clarification on a few things. Rather than clog up this thread with details I'll ask via PM if that's OK.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote