View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 05:01 AM   #59
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
Apologies - I misunderstood your post . So few people are willing to do a factory reset that I wasn't expecting that! I thought your KT was exhibiting identifiably different behaviour ...
I don't think it was as much davidfor doing a factory reset just for this, but that he got into the habit of backing-up the Kobo disk to his computer, like I've done. I generally did this so I could restore the books and database once I got through trying to get a release to work (and reverting), and also so I could save the annotations.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote