View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #21
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
I think the Hunger Games series very much is a question of taste. My wife and I went through the series in about a week. We enjoyed the books immensely. I am not saying people who didn't like the books are wrong (I don't need to say it ), but I am pretty sure looking at Amazon reviews, that far more people enjoyed the books than disliked them and they definitely pull a larger demographic than Twilight. These books, while containing romantic elements, are not primarily about the romance.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote