View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 11:24 PM   #6
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
Glen, their "How To Order" page says:

Did you see a download link on the receipt page? Did you see a receipt page?

They also say:
NOPE! I read that as well, but at no time were any instructions displayed nor was there anything on the reciept page about a download or on the reciept that was emailed to me. Though the recipts just listed "EPUB" as a title of the books. I have never seen that in any other ebook purchase. The other vendors ALWAYS list the names of the books you buy.

Oddly, when I went to my account, my order history was empty, yet I got confirmation that they were going to charge my account!

I've sent an email to them, I doubt that there was any Malfeasance involved, just poor infrastructure.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote