View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Will the eDGe come to Europe at July 10th?

MR member perry reports over here at the german subforum that he received this interesting email after asking the contact at www.entourageedge.nl about availability in Europe.

The prices mentioned sadly fall in line with the problem we always see in Europe with stuff like this ... people try to charge us another arm for anything

Here's the mail:

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for your email and interest in enTourage eDGe. We will start the official distribution in Europe at the beginning of July. However I can offer you the possibility to pre-order via email.
If you can provide me with the model you want to order, your full name, delivery address and telephone number.

The EU MAP price for the enTourage eDGe are as following:
enTourage eDGe: Midnight Blue € 599 - including 19% Dutch VAT
enTourage eDGe: Black € 629 - including 19% Dutch VAT
enTourage eDGe: Red € 629 - including 19% Dutch VAT
enTourage eDGe: Glacier € 629 - including 19% Dutch VAT
enTourage eDGe: Ice Blue € 629 - including 19% Dutch VAT

If you are a registered company outside the Netherlands, with a valid VAT number I can sell the device without 19% VAT.
If you pre-order now I am able to give you a 25 euro discount and we will deliver you the device on July the 10th, you will be one of the first in EU to receive the enTourage eDGe reader.

Thanks for your response in advance.
Just to let you know.

Last edited by beachwanderer; 06-23-2010 at 07:52 AM.
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote