View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 12:14 PM   #29
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Speak for yourself. I'm entirely satisfied with the PW.
While the Paperwhite is good, I can readily point to any number of functions or features that other readers have. One major one would be all the font options the Kobo readers support. If they would fix their buggy firmware and stop wasting screen space by the square foot, I'd seriously consider one of their readers in the future.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote