View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:37 AM   #1195
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I take it you are putting the blame (for ePubs) on ADE. I wonder if this is correct. I haven't seen many posts about other readers that use ADE having trouble with footnote navigation.
You're right, I should have added 'on the Kobo'. But my main point stands: on the Kobo readers, the ACCESS/kepub renderer does a far better job with foot/endnotes than the ADE/epub one.

So if they are important to you (as they are to me), the TouchExtended Calibre driver is your friend
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote