View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 01:20 PM   #22
Ziguezon
Ogg Vorbis
Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Bought one today but will be returning it. I wanted to use it mainly as a video player for my son to watch videos in the car. Unfortunately the screen is not bright enough for this purpose. The screen on my old HTC Touch phone is much better.

My other issue is that it cannot play the flash videos (flv) that I have. Some are encoded using MPEG-1, and others are encoded using On2 VP6 Video (whatever that is), and neither of these will work on this device.
Ziguezon is offline   Reply With Quote