View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by iridius View Post
My goal: Once I Have a book in my big library organized and tagged as I want it I want to move it to another library that will not be changed, and that I will sync with my Kindle.

What is the most effective way of moving a book to a new library. I see copy to new library, then I will have to delete from old. Is this the best way?

Any suggestions that may help me achieve my goal in a different way would be appreciated. I don't NEED 2 libraries, but that was the best way I thought to do it, I'm new to Calibre.

thanks.
There is a sub-menu on 'copy to library'
The second choice includes the delete.

there is a tweak : (# Control how tags are applied when copying books to another library)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote