View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #21
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
I had never noticed it (overt Mormon prostletyzing either) until I came across claims from other people. I bring this up because I really like OSC's thinking on the topic in the article I linked.

As with his books, I just "resonate" with OSC's thinking.

Lee
As has been said, "The Lost Boys" is where the Mormon stuff comes to the fore. I found it very interesting; the Mormon church isn't very big in the UK, and I found it interesting to read about their lifestyle. I'd recommend the book.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote