View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 05:02 AM   #10
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asinter View Post
I followed the instruction above but my reader seems to be frozen with 5 small square boxes on the screen. Is there anyway to restart the reader?
Thanks
I am really interested in how this happened. The only time I've seen it posted about before is when the .png file were not processed by kobo's nickel program and added to the home page before the KoboRoot.tgz file was placed into the .kobo folder. Are you sure that the launcher and koreader .png images were processed and on your home page?

If you do the factory restore, you also should be brought up to date with the Kobo firmware when you login with their server or the desktop app.
(Having a pre-2.6.1 Firmware could be an issue as well)

Luck;
Ken
Ironically on the same day:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=24

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 10-08-2013 at 05:08 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote