View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Does xhmtl or html extension matter?

I'm finishing up an epub I scanned from an old book (it's in the public domain), and I was curious about using html, or should the files all be xhtml? Does it make any difference?

When I open up purchased books where I know there's been no tampering or conversions to check what was used, some books are all xhtml, some are all html, and some are a mix of both file extensions within the book. So that was no help at all for me.

Is there really a standard it should be and what's the difference between the two?
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote