View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 04:36 PM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaema View Post
Hi everyone,

I dusted off my old nuvomedia Rocket eBook today. I havent used it for years, but I want to start using me again because I had RSI in the past, and it is difficult for me to keep a normal book open with my hands.

My old pc where I had the software installed and all my downloaded free books is almost dying, and I can't find the original cdrom with the RocketLibrarian software . I searched everywhere on the internet for a place to download the software, but all the urls are outdated.

So now I have my great still working Rocket eBook, but no way of transferring new books onto it! Does anyone have ideas on how to get a hold of the software?

Greetings,
Ikaema

A local copy of the RocketLibrarian (v.1.3.222 by NuvoMedia) [3.94MB] can be found here. It is not the CD; just the Librarian program.

By the way, even though this web page is for REB 1100 (and EBW 1150) users, there is still good information for your Rocket eBook reader.

Last edited by nrapallo; 04-14-2008 at 07:30 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote